Wednesday, February 15, 2012

ONEDERLAND!!!

So today, February 15, 2012, one day before my six-month surgiversary, I hit Onederland. My weight this morning was 199.2 lbs. I don't remember the last time I weighed less than 200 lbs. This is the most exciting thing to happen to me on this journey, as far as a scale victory goes. There have been many non-scale victories, and I experience new ones almost daily. But reaching a certain number on the scale almost reaffirms this whole journey. I certainly don't rely on the scale to make me feel good (I mean, heck, I wanted to be in Onederland by the new year), but seeing that number on the scale this morning brought on a fabulous feeling.

My next mini-goal is to lose 12 more lbs and be officially 100 lbs lost. After that, it's smooth sailing down to goal weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment