Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Stuck in the 220s

So, I've been stuck in the 220s for at least two weeks now...

It's time to evaluate what I've been doing right and what I've been doing wrong...So here's my confessions...

I have not been focused on me lately. My weight loss has NOT been a priority, and that needs to change. I have also been snacking a lot more lately, it seems. Therefore, I need to start really choosing smart snacks (protein first!). I have also been slacking on the exercise bit. Since my gallbladder removal, I haven't had the energy like I had and I just want to nap all the time. I need to get my butt to the gym. It is going to happen next week over Thanksgiving Break because my brother won't let me NOT go to the gym, but I need to become more self-motivated...

I am also looking for an accountability buddy. Someone to randomly text me and be like "have you gotten your ass to the gym today?" If you're interested, hit me up!

For now, I'm going to continue trying to get out of these 220s!

No comments:

Post a Comment