Monday, August 15, 2011

Tomorrow is the day!


Tomorrow is the day! The hospital called me this afternoon and told me that I have to be at the hospital at 9 a.m. and then my surgery will be at around 11 a.m. The surgery itself will take about 2 hours. There has been all kinds of drama between my doctor’s office and my surgeon’s office. The surgeon’s office tells me today that my primary doctor had to send in his final medical clearance. So then I was back and forth on the phone with my primary doctor getting that all figured out, so that was FINALLY taken care of. 

I will be taking pictures after dinner and posting them up here, as well as my measurements and my official “pre-op weight.” I am starting to get nervous now, as it is becoming real. This whole process has taken about six months total from when I first went to the informational seminar. 

I will posting a blog update on Wednesday evening when I get home from surgery to let everyone know how things went in detail. In the meantime, keep an eye out for another posting later tonight with pictures and measurements.

1 comment:

  1. Seeing as you can't eat anything after midnight ,what is your last meal going to be before surgery?

    ReplyDelete